We are based out of Concord, California with many of our fosters living throughout the Bay Area.
You can call our BAARC Phone @ 925-219-7833
Our email is Bayareaanimalrescuecrew@gmail.com
Most of our ADOPTables come from public shelters in the Bay Area and Fresno area, or have been surrendered to us by owners who can no longer provide care to their animal(s).
We have a Surrender Application on our Forms page. Please read below for our criteria.
PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT
There is NO GUARENTEE that we will take your dog.
• Please provide us with as much information as you can. The more info we have the more we can work with you. Please attach all vet records you have and pictures.
• We ask that your dog have current vaccinations and be spayed/neutered. (If they do not have these things a surrender fee may apply)
• If we do not have room for your dog in a foster home, we may ask for a boarding surrender fee.
• Our insurance will not allow us to take certain breeds after 6 months of age: Rottweilers, Chow Chow, Boxer, Cane Corso, Mastiff, Doberman, Akita Inu, Bully Breeds, Shepard Breeds and Husky Breeds.
• After you fill out the application, you can send it to our email BayAreaAnimalRescueCrew@gmail.com and put “Surrender Application” in the subject line. We will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
We have saved over 2,000 animals since 2015 from public shelters and situations of homelessness.
Found animals must go on a hold through the county they are found in before we can legally take them into our care for adoption.
If you have held the animal for the allotted time and its been cleared from the county and is now your property, you can file a surrender application located under our forms section.
If you found an animal you can take it to your nearest vet to see if it has a microchip.
You then must file a report with Contra Costa Animal Services or Antioch Animal Services. If outside of Contra Costa County, please file with your local county
If you have found a sick or injured animal (domestic animal or livestock) in Contra Costa County, call (925) 608-8400. .
Please reference the link for more information about finding a dog in Contra Costa County Click HERE
Yes, they are available for download on our Forms and Volunteering pages
At any one time we have upwards to 60 ADOPTables in foster homes-- most are immediately available for adoption, and some are healing from injuries or illness, or learning to trust humans again.
We are a foster based rescue.
You can call our BAARC phone 925-219-7833 and talk to someone about setting up a meet and greet.
Please contact us via telephone at 925-219-7833 or email to set up a medical check -up.
No we are a dog only rescue.
We used to have a cat program which disbanded in 2019. We did not have the funds or the help to run both programs.
Our Mailing address is
P.O. Box 6595,
Concord, CA 94520
BAARC Cell- 925-219-7833
All of the contributions received are used toward providing food and medicine to the animals in our rescue. We are reliant on contributions for routine medical care as well as for medical emergencies. Funds are also used for providing food and supplies to our fosters.
No events are being held in the 2023.
Check back later on our Events Tab
We try to update the website as often as possible, but sometimes we have so many adoptions that it is difficult to catch up. If you would like an updated picture of an animal you are interested in, please reach out to us via telephone or email.
Please reach out to us via telephone or email if you would like a copy of our 501 c.
We use several local vets, depending on the species and needs of the animal.
Banfield at Concord Petsmart
Pet Resources of Tracy (Spay neuter dogs )
CC4C in Clayton (spay / neuter cats)
Alpine Vet Concord
Sage Emergency Control